By Caroline Patience
For $29, regularly up to $65, choose between three different sailings from Sausalito-based SF Bay Adventures and save up to 55% on regular prices.
Why we love it
- Set sail on the Bay for two hours on the Freda B, a classic 80-foot schooner
- Pick between a Fridayo or Monday night, Saturday morning or Sunday afternoon sail
- Check out the Golden Gate Bridge, Angel Island, Alcatraz and the city's skyline
- SF Bay Adventures receives 4.5 stars from Yelp reviewers
Feb 15. 2014 - May 15, 2014
SF Bay Adventures
Sausalito Yacht Harbor: Slip 907
100 Bay Street
Sausalito, CA 94965
- For $29 (reg. up to $65), choose from the following two-hour sailings:
The Sunset Sail departs on Friday and Monday evenings and travels from Sausalito toward San Francisco, offering uninterrupted views of the Marin Headlands and city skyline
- Snack on a cheese and fruit plate while watching the sunset from the boat's deck
The captain-led Local History Sail departs on Saturday mornings; learn about the city's history on this guided tour and be on the look out for local marine life, like seals, sea lions, sea birds and porpoises
Breakfast pastries and coffee are included
The Sunday Afternoon Sail cruises the Central Bay; see the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz and Angel Island from the water
Light snacks are provided
On all sailings, guest are invited to help hoist the sail, take a turn at the helm or simply kick back and relax.
The fine print
Valid Feb 15. 2014 - May 15, 2014. Sunset Sails runs on select Friday and Monday evenings, the Local History Sail on select Saturdays and the Afternoon sail on select Sundays. Sailings depart from the Sausalito Yacht Harbor in downtown Sausalito. Reservations are required and must be made online; subject to availability. Go online and select desired sailing; follow booking instructions on voucher. Beer, wine and non-alcoholic beverages are available for purchase on board (paid directly to the merchant; cash only).
See all terms