By Travelzoo Staff
Bluxome Street Winery is part of a new crop of urban wineries in SoMa, "the center of San Francisco's wine business" before the 1906 earthquake (7x7).
Why we love it
- Sleek urban winery only 4 blocks from AT&T Park
- Wines include an "intense" pinot noir that can "hold its own" (7x7)
- Bluxome Street Winery boasts 4.5 stars on Yelp
- Sit in the glass-encased tasting room that opens up to the cellar
- Grapes are brought in from the Russian River Valley
Sept. 30, 2013 - Nov. 9, 2013
Bluxome Street Winery
53 Bluxome St.
San Francisco, CA 94107
Tel: (415) 543-5353
- For $20, regularly $44, two people can try five wines each
Sample varietals like sauvignon blanc, chardonnay, syrah and pinot noir
Tastings come with a cheese board to share
The fine print
Reservations required; subject to availability. Not valid for special events including food truck nights and Meet Market; see special event schedule. Please tip accordingly based on the full value.
See all terms