By Caroline Patience
Listen to ghost stories and spooky historical facts on the Halloween-themed tour that whisks you through the Presidio on a vintage, open-air Mack fire engine.
Why we love it
- Save 50% on a 1.5-hour ride
- Check out haunted sites in the Presidio including the pet cemetery
- Buy multiple vouchers and plan a group or family outing before Halloween
- SF Fire Engine Tours earns 5 stars from TripAdvisor users
- "An adventure like no other and one you'll always remember" (Lonely Planet)
Oct. 10-31, 2013: nightly departures at 6:30 and 8:30 p.m.
SF Fire Engine Tours & Adventures
650 Beach Street
San Francisco, CA 94133
- A $37 Halloween-themed fire engine city tour for 1 person (reg. $75)
The tour takes you from the Cannery and through the Presidio and back in 1.5 hours
- Pass former Native American burial grounds, San Francisco National Cemetery, Crissy Field and Fort Point
The fine print
Reservations required; subject to availability. Seats may fill up quickly; it is recommended to book well in advance of desired tour date. Fire engine seats 14 passengers. Reservations required; subject to availability. Subject to weather conditions; trip may be rescheduled due to rain.
See all terms