By Travelzoo Staff
Polish your prowess in the kitchen with a hands-on cooking class at ITK Culinary on the Sausalito waterfront.
Why we love it
- Choose any class on the calendar held at ITK Culinary into January
- After you make and serve the cuisine, you can dine on the fruits of your labor
- 92% of Travelzoo students enjoyed their cooking classes
- Yelp users give it a 4-star rating
- Ingredients are typically locally sourced and sustainable
Select dates Sept. 9, 2013 - Jan. 9, 2014
300 Turney St.
Sausalito, CA 94965
- $42 for any cooking class for 1 person at ITK Culinary (reg. up to $90)
Options include everyday knife skills, American comfort foods and sessions within the Americas series, which focuses on a different culinary region each class
The next Americas class focuses on New Orleans cuisine -- blackened fish with maque choux, barbecue shrimp and beignets
Check the website for specific dates and times
The fine print
Reservations required at least 72 hours in advance; subject to availability. A 72-hour cancellation policy applies. Not valid for classes held at other locations.
See all terms