By Travelzoo Staff
With grapes brought in from the Russian River Valley, Bluxome Street Winery is part of a new crop of urban wineries in SoMa, "the center of San Francisco's wine business" before the 1906 earthquake (7x7
). Sip and swirl Bluxome's wines alongside a selection of cheeses and charcuterie for $20, regularly $44.
Why we love it
- Sleek urban winery only 4 blocks from AT&T Park
- Wines include an "intense" pinot noir that can "hold its own" (7x7)
- Bluxome Street Winery boasts 4.5 stars on Yelp
- SoMa was SF's wine-making hub 100 years ago
Aug. 8, 2013 - Nov. 9, 2013
Bluxome Street Winery
53 Bluxome St.
San Francisco, CA 94107
Tel: (415) 543-5353
- From the glass-encased tasting room that opens up to the cellar, try five wines each -- such as a sauvignon blanc, chardonnay, syrah and pinot noir. Tastings come with a cheese board to share.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Friday, Aug. 9, through Nov. 9, 2013. Reservations required. Not valid for special events including food truck nights and Meet Market; see special event schedule. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms