By Travelzoo Staff
Designed by New York architect Daniel Libeskind, the Contemporary Jewish Museum
's eye-catching building marries "the old Beaux Arts brick facade" of a 1907 power substation with a "shiny, modern blue-steel cube" (Frommer's
). For half off, two people can visit the museum with access to any exhibit though late October.
Why we love it
- Access to any and all exhibitions through Oct. 27
- Also includes 10% discount at the museum gift store
- For $12, get tickets for 2 adults
- Check out the current Allen Ginsberg or "SFMOMA on the Go" exhibitions
July 19, 2013 - Oct. 27, 2013
Contemporary Jewish Museum
736 Mission St.
San Francisco, CA 94103
- This deal includes admission to any of the museum's exhibits, including "Beat Memories: The Photographs of Allen Ginsberg" (through Sept. 8); "Stanley Saitowitz: Judaica" (through Sept. 8); "StoryCorps StoryBooth" (through Oct. 15); "Beyond Belief: 100 Years of the Spiritual in Modern Art" (through Oct. 27); and "Black Sabbath: The Secret Musical History of Black-Jewish Relations" (ongoing).
- The museum celebrates "the aesthetic or cultural realms in which Judaism is an element or influence" (New York Times) and includes objects across every medium -- from a 15th-century Hebrew Bible to fashions from a Jewish clothing company.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Friday, July 19, through Oct. 27, 2013. Children ages 18 and younger are free. Limit 4 voucher purchases per person. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms