By Travelzoo Staff
Get out on the water and cheer on the Giants with a four-hour sail on the Freda B, a classic 80-foot schooner. For $49 per person, regularly $99, choose one of eight sails from Sausalito-based SF Bay Adventures.
Why we love it
- Cheer on the SF Giants aboard a schooner in McCovey Cove
- Sailings depart from the Sausalito Yacht Harbor
- The boat sails to AT&T Park and stays for several innings
- Get a live radio broadcast on the boat as you cruise the bay
July 9, 2013 - Sept. 26, 2013
SF Bay Adventures
Sausalito Yacht Harbor
100 Bay Street
Sausalito, CA 94965
- Pick one of the following game dates: Monday, July 22; Wednesday, July 24; Tuesday, Aug. 6; Tuesday, Aug. 20; Thursday, Aug. 22; Thursday, Sept. 5; Tuesday, Sept. 24; and Thursday, Sept. 26.
- The boat departs from the Sausalito Yacht Harbor (slip 907) at 6:30 p.m., which is 30 minutes before first pitch at 7 p.m. Take in the city's most famous landmarks, including the Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz, as you sail across the bay to McCovey Cove. Stay for several innings of the game before arriving back in Sausalito at 10:30 p.m. From the deck, you'll be in view of the scoreboard and in range of any splash hits. The sail back to Sausalito usually takes 45 minutes (subject to weather conditions).
- This offer also includes a 20% discount on product purchases onboard (not including food and drink). Sandwiches and drinks are available for purchase (cash only; paid directly to the merchant). No outside beverages allowed.
The fine print
Valid only for the date specified on voucher purchased: July 22, 24; Aug. 6, 20, 22; Sept. 5, 24 or 26. Reservations are not required; space is limited for each sail and available on a first-come, first-served basis. All sales final. No refunds or exchanges. Cruises depart from the Sausalito Yacht Harbor (slip 907). Subject to weather conditions. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms