By Travelzoo Staff
For $75 per person, regularly $165, Travelzoo subscribers can embark on an exclusive four-hour urban winery tour from San Francisco Winery Cruise. On this trip, taste varietals at three winery tasting rooms including The Winery SF, a CityVoter A-List Best Winery 2012 winner, and cruise through the bay with San Francisco Bay Boat Cruises, which earns 4-star ratings from Yelp reviewers.
Why we love it
- For $75 per person, embark on a 4-hour wine tour and cruise with San Francisco Winery Cruise (reg. $165)
- Includes stops at 3 winery tasting rooms with samples at each
- Visit Winery SF -- a CityVoter A-List Best Winery 2012 winner
- Enjoy a sparkling wine toast when you board the boat
Cruises depart on Saturdays and Sundays; redemption lasts into early September
- The tour boat operator -- San Francisco Bay Boat Cruises -- earns 4 stars on Yelp
April 23, 2013 - Sept. 15, 2013
San Francisco Winery Cruise
Meet at Winery Collective Tasting Room
485 Jefferson St.
San Francisco, CA 94109
- Begin your guided tour with a tasting at the Winery Collective then walk to Pier 39, where you'll board the Neptune, a 1958 classic cabin cruiser. Once aboard, you'll sample sparkling wines and indulge with a cheese, fruit and cracker plate as you make your way to the wineries on Treasure Island. The excursion includes a tour and private barrel tasting at The Winery SF and concludes with a tasting at VIE Winery and cruise back to Pier 39.
- This offer is also valid for a $10 discount on the purchase of three or more bottles and 10% off case purchases at each tasting location.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Sunday, April 27, through Sept. 15, 2013. Reservations are required by email (email@example.com) or online and are subject to availability. See booking instructions on voucher. Wine tasting fees are include in the offer. Cruises only run on select Saturdays and Sundays at 11:30 a.m. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your reservation with less than 48 hours’ notice. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms