By Travelzoo Staff
Set out for a scenic wildlife boat tour on the bay from Pier 39 with sights of a variety of marine life plus sweeping views of the city. For $19 per person, regularly $38, learn the ABCs of San Francisco's ecosystem on a 90-minute California Coast Eco-Tour.
Why we love it
- Catch sights of seals, dolphins and sea lions
- Plus views of the Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz
- The boat features a heated cabin and sundeck
- Makes a great summer activity for visiting friends and family
June 4, 2013 - Oct. 18, 2013
San Francisco Whale Tours
San Francisco, CA 94133
- Observe seals, sea lions, dolphins and a diverse range of sea birds aboard a 65-foot catamaran, the Kitty Kat. Plus, take in views of the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz and Angel Island.
- Bring your own food and drink, including beer and wine (no hard alcohol). The boat features a heated cabin, sundeck and restrooms. Tours depart multiple days a week at 3:30 p.m.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Tuesday, June 18 through Oct. 18, 2013. Reservations are required. Visit the online schedule to choose a date. Tours depart multiple days a week at 3:30 p.m. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to departure time. Children 2 years of age and under are free, but must be included in the reservation. Subject to weather conditions. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms