By Travelzoo Staff
The Bay Area Discovery Museum in Sausalito is "the ultimate indoor-outdoor interactive kids' adventure" with "jaw-dropping" views of the city, says Frommer's. For $10, get two any-age, all-day admissions to this award-winning museum, where it regularly costs $11 per person to get in.
Why we love it
- For $10, get 2 admissions to the award-winning Bay Area Discovery Museum
- Admission is regularly $11 per person, no matter what age
- The museum earns a 4-star rating on Yelp and 4.5 stars on TripAdvisor
- Or, for $15, get 2 admissions and a $10 gift card to spend in the Discovery Store
- Frommer's says "it is the ultimate indoor-outdoor interactive kids' adventure"
- Makes a great activity for holiday visitors; vouchers can be redeemed through late March
Jan. 30, 2013 - March 24, 2013
Bay Area Discovery Museum
557 McReynolds Rd.
Sausalito, CA 94965
- Or, for $15, get admission for two people of any age and also get a $10 gift card good toward any purchases at the Discovery Store.
- The San Francisco Bay Guardian named this museum a Best of the Bay winner for "Best Nearby Discovery." Spend the day exploring and playing in exhibits like:
- Imagination Playground, an area for unstructured free play, with giant foam blocks, fabric, slides, noodles and balls
- Art Studios, with projects for all ages, including sand art, painting walls and costume making
- Lookout Cove, a 2.5-acre outdoor playground that includes a mini lookout hiking trail, a 23-foot high "construction" area for the mini-workers and a shipwreck for uncovering artifacts
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Wednesday, Jan. 30, through March 24, 2013. Present voucher upon arrival. Limit 3 voucher purchases per person; 2 additional may be purchased as gifts. The museum is closed on Mondays. Not valid on Feb. 18, 2013. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms