By Travelzoo Staff
Set out for a scenic wildlife boat tour on the bay from Pier 39 with sights of a variety of marine life plus sweeping views of the city. For $19 per person, learn the ABCs of San Francisco's ecosystem on the 90-minute California Coast Eco-Tour from San Francisco Whale Tours, regularly $38.
Why we love it
- For $19 per person, get a 90-minute California Coast Eco-Tour from San Francisco Whale Tours
- Save 50% on the regular price of admission
- Catch sights of seals, dolphins and sea lions, plus the Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz
- The boat features a heated cabin and sundeck
- Tours depart multiple days a week at 3:30 p.m.
- Makes a great holiday activity for visiting friends and family
Dec. 20, 2012 - April 11, 2013
San Francisco Whale Tours
San Francisco, CA 94133
- Explore the tributaries of the delta aboard a 65-foot catamaran, the Kitty Kat. Sharpen your eco-knowledge as you observe seals, sea lions, dolphins and a diverse range of bird colonies. Plus, take in views of the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz and Angel Island on this 90-minute trip.
- Bring your own food and drink, including beer and wine (no hard alcohol). The boat features a heated cabin, sundeck and restrooms. Tours depart multiple days a week at 3:30 p.m.
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada for our Holiday Gift Guide
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, Dec. 10, through April 11, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability; book early to ensure space. Please note that children 2 and under are free, but must be included in the reservation. Select dates are available; choose a date ahead of time here. Call ahead or or e-mail email@example.com to reserve a spot and reference voucher (e-mail reservations will receive an e-mail response to confirm booking). Tours depart multiple days a week at 3:30 p.m. This voucher is only valid on the above-mentioned tour; not valid on whale tours. Subject to severe weather conditions. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms