By Travelzoo Staff
Polish your prowess in the kitchen with this Local Deal for a gourmet cooking class at ITK Culinary. For $42 per person, choose any hands-on class through mid-March at this waterfront Sausalito venue, regularly up to $90.
Why we love it
- ITK Culinary earns a 4-star rating from Yelp reviewers
- For $42, choose any hands-on gourmet cooking class from now through mid-March
- Choose classes like Holiday Baking or Saveur Magazine's favorite comfort foods
- Learn to make and serve the cuisine and then dine on the fruits of your labor
- Ingredients are typically locally sourced and sustainable
- ITK Culinary is located on the waterfront in Sausalito
Dec. 18, 2012 - March 15, 2013
300 Turney St.
Sausalito, CA 94965
- ITK Culinary -- which stands for "In the Kitchen" -- offers a wide array of classes, giving everyone from rookie cooks to aspiring top chefs a spot near the stove. Pick from various classes, such as:
- Holiday Baking, where you'll make gooey cinnamon rolls, vanilla muffins and soft ginger cookies
- Saveur Magazine Comfort Food, where you'll whip up French onion soup, New Orleans-style barbecue shrimp and brown butter pasta
- Vegetarian Holiday Cooking, featuring recipes like herby cheese biscuits, broccoli and chevre souffle and quinoa-stuffed portobello mushrooms
- Check the website for specific dates and times for each class.
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada for our Holiday Gift Guide
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Dec. 18, through March 15, 2013. Reservations are required and can by made over the phone or online. Further instructions on how to book online are provided on the voucher. Kids Cooking classes and Toddler/Parent classes can only be reserved over the phone. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your reservation with less than 72 hours' notice. There is a maximum of 20 participants per class. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms