By Travelzoo Staff
Sour Flour has a 4.5-star rating from more than 50 Yelp reviewers, and with this exclusive Local Deal, Travelzoo subscribers can learn how to bake their own gourmet sourdough bread for $39 per person, regularly $80.
Why we love it
- For $39 per person, regularly $80, learn how to make sourdough bread in a class presented by Sour Flour
- Get admission to the Starter Workshop, a hands-on class where you'll learn the basics of bread-making
- Sour Flour earns a 4.5-star rating from Yelp reviewers
- Make, bake and sample bread in-class, plus create a starter to bring home, like dough or live yeast
- Each class is held at La Victoria Bakery in the Mission District
- Or, for $49, save $50 and attend an introduction to pizza-making workshop
Oct. 9, 2012 - Jan. 31, 2013
La Victoria Bakery
2937 24th Street
San Francisco, CA 94110
- Attend the two-hour Starter Workshop, where you'll learn how to make your own bread from scratch. You'll also bake your own loaves on-site, sample them and take a loaf home. Plus, take home a starter (like live yeast or dough) to make bread at home.
- Or, for $49 per person, regularly $99, get a spot in the two-hour Pizza Workshop. Learn the basics of developing the dough, then make, bake and eat the fruits of your labor. You'll also get to bring home dough to make your own pizza.
- Both the bread and pizza workshops are held at La Victoria Bakery in the Mission District. More classes will be added later; check back for additional dates and times.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Oct. 9, though Jan. 31, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Must bring voucher with you when you go. Present voucher and valid ID at La Victoria Bakery. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your reservation with less than 48 hours' notice. Must be 14 years old or older to participate. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms