By Travelzoo Staff
The SS Jeremiah O'Brien earns a 4.5-star rating from Yelp and TripAdvisor users, is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and is a U.S. National Historic Landmark. Celebrate San Francisco's Fleet Week with a tour aboard this restored World War II vessel for $6 per person, regularly $12. Or, bring the family and get a family pack of tickets, valid for two adults and up to four children (ages 6-12), for $12, regularly $25 -- a savings of almost 75% compared to single ticket prices.
Why we love it
- For $6 per person, regularly $12, get admission to the SS Jeremiah O'Brien
- Docked at Fisherman's Wharf, it's one of 2 remaining fully functional Liberty ships of the 2,710 built and launched during WWII
- The museum earns a 4.5-star rating from both Yelp and TripAdvisor users
- Or, for $12, regularly $25, get a family pack of tickets for 2 adults and up to 4 children (ages 6-12)
- Use your vouchers for a tour during Fleet Week
Sept. 24, 2012 - Jan. 13, 2013
SS Jeremiah O'Brien
Pier 45, Fisherman's Wharf
(The Embarcadero & Taylor St)
San Francisco, CA 94133
- Stationed at Fisherman's Wharf, the SS Jeremiah O'Brien is one of two remaining fully functional Liberty ships of the 2,710 built and launched during WWII. Visitors to this historic and still fully seaworthy landmark can view virtually the entire ship from engine room to flying bridge. Footage of the ship's engines and boilers was used in the Oscar-winning film "Titanic" to depict the ship's own.
The fine print
Due to the popularity of this offer, we have extended the sale to Oct. 7, 2012. Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, Sept. 24, through Jan. 13, 2013. Must print out and bring voucher with you when you go. Not valid for special events or cruises. Not valid Oct. 6-7. Not valid on holidays. Museum hours are 9 a.m. - 4 p.m., 7 days a week; last admittance accepted at 4 p.m. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms