By Travelzoo Staff
Celebrate the 75th anniversary of the Golden Gate Bridge with a special cruise from Red and White Fleet, which garners a 4.5-star rating from TripAdvisor users. With this exclusive Local Deal, Travelzoo subscribers can get admission for $18 per person, regularly $36, to the 90-minute "Bridge 2 Bridge Cruise."
Why we love it
- For $18 per person, regularly $36, set sail with the Red and White Fleet on a "Bridge 2 Bridge Cruise"
- This 90-minute cruise celebrates the 75th anniversary of the Golden Gate Bridge
- Also take in unique views of the Oakland Bay Bridge, Alcatraz, the Ferry Building and Palace of Fine Arts
- TripAdvisor users give Red and White Fleet Tours a 4.5-star rating
- Makes a great group outing, especially for out-of-town visitors
Sept. 6, 2012 - March 31, 2013
Red and White Fleet
Pier 43 1/2, Fisherman's Wharf
(Corner of Taylor Street & Embarcadero)
San Francisco, CA 94133
- Take in the San Francisco skyline from the deck and get a unique view from the water of some of the city's most revered landmarks like Alcatraz, Coit Tower, the Transamerica Pyramid and both the Golden Gate and Bay bridges.
- Please visit http://www.redandwhite.com/cruise_schedule.asp for current sailing schedule information for the "Bridge 2 Bridge Cruise."
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Saturday, Sept. 8, through March 31, 2013. Must bring voucher with you when you go. Cruises operate on a first-come, first-served basis. Not valid on Friday, Sept. 7. Cruises depart daily at 12:30 p.m. and 2:15 p.m. Sept. 4 - Nov. 3; and Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 12 p.m. Nov. 4 - March 31. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms