By Meghan Turner
The Presidio Golf Course opened in 1895 in the historic National Park Presidio. Hit the range here with a choice of options, which can cover multiple visits.
Why we love it
- Rated 4 stars on TripAdvisor
- Located about a 15-minute drive from the heart of downtown SF
- Use the deal on yourself or bring along friends
- The range is open seven days a week
Aug. 7, 2014 - Dec. 30, 2014
Presidio Golf Course
300 Finley Rd.
(At Arguello Gate)
San Francisco, CA 94129
- $19 gets you a reloadable range card valued at $26, which can be redeemed for two large buckets of range balls (100 balls in each bucket; reg. valued at $13 each)
For $29, get a $50 range card
Additional options include a $100 range card for $59, a $200 card for $119 and a $400 card for $239
Use in one visit or multiple; cards can be shared between friends
Each offer includes a one-time merchandise discount of 15% off hard goods and golf balls and 20% off apparel in the golf shop
The fine print
Present voucher at the pro shop located near the cafe and exchange for a reloadable range card. If lost, the card can be replaced however the course must be notified immediately. The one-time merchandise discount must be used in one visit upon voucher redemption. Limit one purchase per person; may buy one additional as a gift. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. Can be used across multiple visits by multiple people.
See all terms