By Kevin Kitchen
Learn you how to make your own gourmet sourdough bread from scratch at Sour Flour, rated 4.5 stars from more than 80 Yelp reviews.
Why we love it
- Mix, shape, top and bake sourdough flatbread in class
- The two-hour workshop is completely hands-on
- Learn dough development techniques used by artisan bread bakers
- The loaves are made with organic, Type 85 flour
- Take home your own starter, great for making flatbreads, pizza and traditional rustic loaves
June 16, 2014 - Oct. 30, 2014
La Victoria Bakery
2937 24th Street
San Francisco, CA 94110
- $49 for the Starter Workshop for one (reg. $80)
$85 for the Starter Workshop for two (reg. $160)
The workshops are held at La Victoria Bakery in the Mission District. More classes will be added later; check the calendar
for dates and times.
The fine print
Valid June 16, 2014 - Oct. 30, 2014. Reservations required; must be made 48 hours in advance; subject to availability. Make reservations online; see voucher for more info. Present the voucher and a valid ID upon arrival. No additional payment beyond tax, if applicable, is required. 48-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Must be 14 years old or older.
See all terms