By Karl Klockars
Spend an evening at the Merchants Exchange Building, sampling some of the best wines Portugal has to offer. Travelzoo subscribers save over 40% on tickets.
Why we love it
- Portugal's Douro Valley is a "fascinating, rapidly evolving region" for wine making (NYT)
- Includes selections from Bacalhoa Vinhos, recommended by Food + Wine Magazine
- Portuguese wines "are food-friendly, affordable, and fantastic" (Saveur Magazine)
- Taste dry reds from Bairrada, whites from Vinho Verde and new creations from Lisbon
May 13, 2014 between 6-8 p.m.
Wines of Portugal
At the Merchants Exchange Building
465 California St.
San Francisco, CA 94104
- For $49 (reg. $85) spend two hours sipping unlimited samples of Portuguese wine
- Over 100 different wines will be available to sample
- Light appetizers and hors d'oeuvres will be paired to match the wines
- Purchase multiple vouchers and visit with a group
The fine print
Valid May 13, 2014 between 6-8 p.m. Reservations not required; voucher serves as your ticket. Must present voucher upon arrival to redeem. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value. All sales final; no refunds or exchanges. Valid for one person. Must be of legal drinking age with valid ID to participate.
See all terms