By Amanda Retzer
Get out on the water and cheer on the Giants with a four-hour sail by AT&T Park on the Freda B, a classic 80-foot schooner.
Why we love it
- The boat sails to AT&T Park and stays for several innings
- Get a live radio broadcast on the boat as you cruise the bay to McCovey Cove
- Take in the city's most famous landmarks, such as the Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz
- From the deck, you'll be in view of the scoreboard and in range of any splash hits
- SF Bay Adventures is rated 4.5 stars on Yelp
April 15, 2014 - Aug. 12, 2014; select dates
SF Bay Adventures
Sausalito Yacht Harbor: Slip 907
100 Bay Street
Sausalito, CA 94965
- For $49 per person (reg. $99), choose from eight sails with Sausalito-based SF Bay Adventures
Pick one of the following game dates: May 13, 27; June 10, 24; July 1, 9, 29; or Aug. 12
Boat departs from Sausalito Yacht Harbor (slip 907) at 6:30 p.m. (30 minutes before first pitch)
Stay for several innings of the game before arriving back in Sausalito
The sail back to Sausalito usually takes 45 minutes (subject to weather conditions)
Sandwiches and drinks available for purchase (cash only, paid directly to the merchant; no outside beverages allowed)
Note: Guests must send an email to SF Bay Adventures before the day of the sail (see voucher for additional information).
Update: The June 24 sail is sold out
The fine print
Redeem on the date specified from 6:30-10:30 p.m. Valid only for date specified. Reservations not required but you MUST send an email to email@example.com with your name (the one going on the cruise) and phone number at least five days prior to the cruise date (or immediately upon purchase if purchase date falls within five days of cruise date) so that the merchant can communicate any changes in schedule/cancellations. Present voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value. Must be 21 years old or older with a valid photo ID. No outside beverages are allowed. Subject to weather conditions.
See all terms