By Amanda Retzer
Spend the day aboard the USS Pampanito, a World War II Balao-class submarine museum and memorial at Fisherman's Wharf.
Why we love it
- 4.5 stars on Yelp and TripAdvisor with a 2013 Certificate of Excellence
- It made six patrols in the Pacific during WWII; now hosts more than 100,000 visitors a year
- The "powerful" audio tour features voices and stories of the ship's WWII crew (NPS)
- You can download the audio tour for free before the tour
March 5, 2014 - June 21, 2014
Pier 45, Fisherman's Wharf
San Francisco, CA 94133
- $10 for admission for two adults (ages 13+; $24 value)
$14 for admission for three adults and four children (ages 6-12) ($60 value)
$80 for admission for up to 15 people ($180 value)
Take a virtual tour of the boat here.
The fine print
Valid March 5, 2104 - June 21, 2014. The USS Pampanito is open year-round and opens at 9 a.m. Please call 415-775-1943 for closing times. Present voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, is not included. Donations are welcome. Can substitute an adult admission for a child (ages 6-12). Children under six are free with an adult. Limit two purchases per person; may buy three additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture.
See all terms