By Allison Paver
Named one of Northern California's top hotels in Conde Nast Traveler's most recent readers' poll, Vintners Inn offers an exclusive deal with over $200 in extras.
Why we love it
- Stay at a AAA 4-Diamond inn in the heart of Sonoma Wine Country
- Take in views of surrounding gardens and vineyards from your patio or balcony
- All deals include a dining credit to the on-site John Ash & Co., which landed on four Gayot Top 10 lists for having the best views, food and wine list and for being one of the best overall restaurants in the Napa/Sonoma area
4350 Barnes Road
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
What's included & when
- Arrive Oct. 27 - Feb. 27; rates vary within the travel period and blackout dates apply
- $199 per night in a Deluxe room or $239 in an upgraded Fireplace room, Sundays-Thursdays
$369 for two nights in a Deluxe room or $399 in a Fireplace room, daily arrivals
$75 dining credit to John Ash & Co. restaurant
Rodney Strong Vineyards VIP tour & reserve tasting passes (reg. $60)
Medlock Ames tour w/food & wine pairings (reg. $70)
Daily two-for-one breakfast vouchers
$25 spa credit
Travelzoo Tip: Our team has negotiated great deals on restaurants, activities and spa services
in the Napa and Sonoma areas.
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 800-421-2584 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Nov. 1-2, 8-9, 15-16; Dec. 25, 31; Jan. 1; Feb. 14-15. A resort fee of $4 per night is not included. The restaurant will be closed Jan. 2-9. Jackson's Bar and Oven will redeem the $75 certificate during this date period. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms