By Travelzoo Staff
Visit A.C.T., one of San Francisco's most historic theaters, and see the world premiere play "Dead Metaphor." This offer saves up to 70% on tickets to February and March shows.
Why we love it
- Save up to 70% on tickets to the world premiere of "Dead Metaphor" at the historic A.C.T.
- Nearly all shows are available with this special pricing, Feb. 28 - March 17
- Mezzanine seats are $20, reg. $45-$65
- Or upgrade to Orchestra seats for $5 more
Jan. 28, 2013 - Feb. 12, 2013
American Conservatory Theater
American Conservatory Theater A.C.T.
405 Geary Street
San Francisco, CA 94102
- "Dead Metaphor" was written by George Walker who was awarded the Governor General's Performing Arts Award for Lifetime Artistic Achievement in 2009.
- Nearly all shows are available, Feb. 28 - March 17, including evening and weekend performances.
- Get Mezzanine seats for $20 (regularly $45-$65) or upgrade to the Orchestra for $25 (regularly $55-$85).
- "Dead Metaphor" is about a soldier readjusting to the working world who accepts a position as a poster boy for a politician on her own mission for “truth and justice." It's a dark comedy about postwar living written by one of Canada's most acclaimed playwrights.
- Booking Instructions
- Select "Buy Now" to purchase. Select the orange "Buy Tickets" button. Enter promotional code TZACT0313, then click "OK." Select "Buy" next to applicable performance with a yellow star. Select Mezzanine or Orchestra section, then select individual seats, then select FZOO pricing. Select "Add to Order." Must log in or create a new account to complete transaction. Mobile Users: The Travelzoo Test Booking Center found that this booking experience is not optimized for mobile phones. Please book through your computer or tablet to secure this deal.
The fine print
See booking instructions for step-by-step instructions on how to purchase tickets. Promo code TZACT0313 is needed for booking. Fees of $4 per ticket will be additional. No refunds or exchanges. Subject to availability. Restrictions may apply.