By Travelzoo Staff
The San Francisco Vintners Market is back this fall with its Harvest in the City unlimited wine-tasting event at Fort Mason. Travelzoo subscribers can get tickets to the event and save over 50%.
Why we love it
- Unlimited wine-tasting event at the San Francisco Vintners Market
- Taste and buy wines direct from up to 200 local and regional wineries
- Daily admission starts at $38.40, regularly $80
- Reserve Admission, which include premium tastings and early entry, are $48, regularly $100
- Cult Wine Lounge tickets, including access to wines priced at $100 per bottle or higher are $82.50, regularly $150
- The event is held at Fort Mason on Saturday & Sunday, Nov. 17-18
Sept. 7, 2012 - Nov. 18, 2012
San Francisco Vintners Market
Fort Mason Center
Corner of Marina Blvd. and Buchanan Street
San Francisco, CA 94123
- The event takes place at the Festival Pavilion at Fort Mason on Saturday and Sunday, Nov. 17-18. General Admission tickets are $38.40, regularly $80 with admission to the event from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. Reserve Admission is available for $49, regularly $100 and includes early admission at noon and access to wines priced $50 and up.
- Cult Wine Lounge tickets are also available for $82.50, regularly $150. This admits guests at noon and provides access to wines priced at $100 per bottle or higher. Purchase Cult Wine tickets here.
- The market will feature top local, regional and boutique wineries from Napa Valley, Sonoma County, Paso Robles, San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara and Russian River Valley, along with quality wine imported from around the world.
The fine print
Update (Monday, Nov. 12, 10:30 a.m.): Saturday Main and Reserve Room tickets are no longer available. To purchase, click "Buy Now." Select the quantity of tickets next to your desired date and admission type (Regular or Reserve). Password will be applied automatically. Click "Order Now" and log in or fill in buyer information to complete your transaction. Fees of $1.97-$3.17 per ticket will be additional. Must be 21 or older to attend. No children or pets allowed. No refunds.