By Travelzoo Staff
From the producers of the successful San Francisco Vintners Market, attend the premiere spirits tasting event at Fort Mason with this offer that saves more than 65% on tickets to the first annual Craft Spirits Carnival in October.
Why we love it
- Save up to $85 on tickets to San Francisco Crafts Spirits Carnival, the unlimited spirits tasting event with a twist
- Enjoy the vaudeville style theme along with 100 spirit varieties such as mescal, absinthe and whiskey
- The event takes place on Saturday-Sunday, Oct. 13-14, at Fort Mason
- Tickets start at $40.50, regularly $125
- VIP tickets are also available
Sept. 10, 2012 - Oct. 14, 2012
San Francisco Craft Spirits Carnival
Fort Mason Center
Corner of Marina Blvd. and Buchanan Street
San Francisco, CA 94123
- The carnival tasting event takes place at the Fort Mason Festival Pavilion on Saturday and Sunday, Oct. 13-14, from 2-5 p.m. All tastings are included in the price of admission: Saturday admission is $56.25 and Sunday is $40.50, regularly $125 each day.
- VIP two-day passes are also discounted to $90, regularly $200. VIP tickets include access to both days and early admission from 1-5 p.m.
- The highly anticipated event features 100 spirits brands including St. Germain, Dickel Whiskey, Fernet-Branca, Tequila Corralejo and others. Entertainment is provided by fun, classy vaudeville-style acts including sword swallowers and men on stilts.
For a limited time only Saturday Admission has been reduced to $45, reg. $125. Click "Buy Now" to purchase. This offer may expire at any time.
The fine print
Select "Buy Now" to purchase tickets. Select quantity next to desired event. For Sunday Admission, click "Earlybird Sunday Ticket." Code TZOO will already be entered. For VIP Tickets, enter code TZOOVIP then press "Apply" for VIP tickets. Select "Order Now." Fees of $2-$3.24 per ticket will be additional. This is a limited-time offer and may expire at anytime. No exchanges or refunds.