By Travelzoo Staff
For $179, unwind with a spa day at the Resort at Squaw Creek, "the most deluxe resort on the lake
" according to Frommer's. The alpine sanctuary also ranks fifth on Condé Nast Traveler
's Top 100 U.S. Resort Spas for 2013.
Why we love it
- For $179, indulge in a spa day with a massage and facial at one of Condé Nast Traveler's Top 100 U.S. Resort Spas
- Also get access to the spa's amenities, including the saunas, steam rooms and fitness center
- This package includes a 50-minute Swedish massage and 50-minute facial
- This spa package costs $199 on Saturdays
- Stay at this AAA 4-Diamond resort from $139 per night
March 25, 2013 - June 20, 2013
Resort at Squaw Creek Spa
400 Squaw Creek Road
Squaw Valley, CA
- Spa guests can spend an afternoon in the luxurious facility, decorated in classic Tahoe style with natural woods and warm earth tones. Relax for the afternoon with these treatments:
- A 50-minute Swedish massage: a full-body customized service designed to help you unwind
- A 50-minute Skin Specifics Facial facial: a personalized treatment catered to fit your skin's needs using products rich in essential oils, fruit and plant extracts
- This deal includes access to all of the spa's amenities, such as the fitness center, dry sauna, steam room and year-round heated outdoor pool.
- This spa package costs $199 on Saturdays.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, March 25, through June 20, 2013. This package costs $179 Monday through Friday and Sundays, and $199 on Saturdays. Appointments are required and must be made at least 24 hours in advance. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends, including Memorial Day weekend. An automatic 18% gratuity will be added. Must be 18 years of age or older to use the spa. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms