By Travelzoo Staff
Chef Jose Ugalde's "unforgettable" Mediterranean fare with a Middle Eastern bent earns an "extraordinary to perfection" ranking (28) from Zagat.
Why we love it
- "Serene atmosphere" complete with pillow-strewn nooks and sublime ocean views (Zagat)
- "Cafe Gibraltar is one of the best restaurants in San Mateo County" (Gayot)
- Among Zagat's Restaurants with the Best Food in San Francisco Area
- Located in Half Moon Bay and "definitely worth the hunt" (Fodor's)
Sept. 6, 2013 - Dec. 28, 2013; Sunday-Friday only
425 Avenue Alhambra
El Granada, CA 94018
- For $59 (reg. $112), two can dine Sunday-Friday on three seasonal courses
Pick any two appetizers, such as the Gayot-praised mezza platter with "creatively flavored dips"
Follow those with any two entrees (up to $30)
Finish with any two desserts; don't miss the bread pudding
Make it a double date for $115 (reg. $224)
The fine print
Reservations required; subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on Dec. 24. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. If purchase limit is exceeded, voucher is subject to forfeiture.
See all terms