By Travelzoo Staff
Bon Appetit selected Nombe as one of the top six izakayas in North America, and this Mission shop helmed by Mari Takahashi serves up an authentic Japanese menu earning praise from SF Weekly. For $69, regularly $111, two can dine on four courses of "excellent Japanese fare" (Zagat) with a sake cocktail each.
Why we love it
- Named a top 6 izakaya in North America by Bon Appetit
- 2 can save $42 dining on 4 courses and 2 sake cocktails
- A group of 4 can come in for $135
- This “funky” Mission izakaya “hits the spot” (Zagat)
July 18, 2013 - Oct. 19, 2013
2491 Mission St.
San Francisco, CA 94110
- This four-course meal includes:
- Any two otsumami "appetizer" selections
- One kushiyaki skewer sampler, choose from either chicken or veggie
- Two "main course" selections from yakimono or mushimono (excludes the Kobe beef); also includes two miso soups and an order of pickles
- Any two desserts
- Any two sake cocktails
- Make it a double date or plan for a group night out. Four can come in for dinner and drinks for $135, regularly $222.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Friday, July 19, through Oct. 19, 2013. Reservations are required at least 24 hours in advance by phone. No OpenTable reservations. Valid for 2 diners only. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; up to 2 additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms