By Travelzoo Staff
For more than half off, pull up a stool around the bar or at a wine-barrel bistro table at 840 Wine Bar & Cocktail Lounge in Redwood City. This beverage-only hangout serves more than 30 wines from around the world and 14 craft cocktails made from fresh-pressed juices. For $25, select any combination of four wine flights, glasses of wine or cocktails that would regularly cost up to $52 total.
Why we love it
- Select any combo of 4 drinks at 840 Wine Bar & Cocktail Lounge in Redwood City
- Craft red and white wine flights, and select from glasses of vino (up to $13 each) and specialty cocktails
- The wines come from around the world, and the cocktails are made with fresh-pressed juices
- 840 has a 4.5-star rating on Yelp
April 5, 2013 - Aug. 31, 2013
840 Wine Bar & Cocktail Lounge
840 Brewster Ave.
Redwood City, CA 94063
- Located in downtown, 840 is rated an average of 4.5 stars by Yelp users -- who praise the inviting, warm atmosphere and variety of delicious drinks. There, you can assemble your own red or white wine flights from the full wine list, or you can select full glasses of wine from around the world (up to $13 a glass; excludes sparkling wines). Also available is a choice of specialty cocktails like the cucumber cooler (muddled cucumber, agave nectar, basil, lime and citrus vodka) and the bubbly pear (pear vodka, pear puree, agave nectar, lemon juice, a splash of bubbly and a sugar rim).
- For a look at the full drinks menu, click here.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Sunday, April 7, through Aug. 31, 2013. Reservations are not required. Valid Sunday-Thursday only. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Not valid on major holidays. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms