By Annie England
Based in New Zealand and brought to the U.S. in 2012, JUCY camper vans have been featured in Conde Nast Traveler, L.A. Times and The New York Times.
Why we love it
- Use for roundtrip or one-way trips from Vegas, LA or San Francisco (at least three nights)
- Each minivan sleeps four people and includes a gas cooker, sink, fridge and DVD player
- Includes necessary camping provisions, such as bedding, cooking equipment and towels
- They "have proved to be a big hit with financially savvy campers" (Examiner)
Jan. 6, 2014 - March 25, 2014
- For $55, get a $105 credit to spend toward any JUCY camper van rental of three nights or more
That's enough for a three-night roundtrip trip from Los Angeles, including 100 miles free per night
Rentals come with a camping table, up to four personal kits and a provisioning kit at no additional fee
The fine print
Valid Jan. 6, 2014 - March 25, 2014. Does not include mandatory insurance packages (packages range from $500 to $1500); this deposit will be authorized on a credit card and returned upon rental completion. Reservations required; subject to availability. Call to make a reservation; reference voucher. Present voucher upon arrival. Valid for up to four people. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. Must be 21 years of age and hold a valid driver's license. Limit one purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. Not valid on products.
See all terms