By Travelzoo Staff
Sharpen your barbecue skills with a five-hour cooking class with Big Jim's BBQ, which garners a 4.5-star rating on Yelp.
Why we love it
- Learn how to cook on charcoal and gas grills and with a meat smoker
- Feast on everything you cook and leave with plenty of extras to take home
- Can include ribs, pulled pork, brisket, rib eye, salmon and special holiday recipes
- Prepare cuts with Jim's homemade dry rubs, marmalades, brines and barbecue sauce
Select dates July 30, 2013 - Jan. 11, 2014
Big Jim's BBQ
Various locations (see website for all locations and upcoming classes)
San Francisco, CA
- For $79 (reg. $185), become a grill master during a 5-hour barbecue cooking class
Classes typically held on Saturdays and Sundays from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Currently held in Marin County at the Marin Rod & Gun Club, in San Rafael, and American Legion Dugout Bar, in San Anselmo
See website for all locations and upcoming classes
The fine print
Reservations are required and must be made online. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your reservation with less than 24 hours' notice.
See all terms