By Travelzoo Staff
Created in Boston and recently expanded to San Francisco and New York -- where it won a 2013 Best Friend Date award from New York Magazine -- Paint Nite offers a "new and colorful twist on a typical night out"
). For $25, regularly $45, Travelzoo subscribers can unwind during a two-hour art party.
Why we love it
- A "colorful twist on a typical night out" (Metro Boston)
- 2-hour events are held at San Francisco bars
- Artists guide patrons through a different painting each class
- Save $20 on the regular price
July 10, 2013 - Oct. 1, 2013
Paint Nite San Francisco
San Francisco, CA 94103
- Held at varying bars around San Francisco -- including the Cigar Bar & Grill in the Financial District and Skool in SOMA, which Zagat says "gets straight A's for its fresh, innovative eats and great cocktails" -- parties are hosted by artists who provide the necessary materials as well as step-by-step instruction for painting beach scenes and colorful landscapes. No previous knowledge is required, so all students need to do is grab their favorite beverage at the bar and pull up a stool.
The subject changes every class; use the images on the online calendar
to pick your class.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Thursday, July 11, through Oct. 1, 2013. Online reservations are required. 48-hour cancellation policy applies. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Alcohol is not included in the admission price. All sales final. No refunds or exchanges. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms