By Travelzoo Staff
Navigate the American River rapids on a white-water rafting trip this summer for $59 per person, regularly $119. Travelzoo subscribers give W.E.T. River Trips an overall 97% positive rating -- with the "professional" and "fabulous" guides earning the most praise.
Why we love it
- Travelzoo subscribers give an overall 97% positive rating
They praise the "professional" and "fabulous" guides
- 4-star rating from Yelp reviewers
- Tours run daily at 9 a.m.
July 10, 2013 - Sept. 30, 2013
W.E.T. River Trips
5461 Bassi Rd.
Lotus, CA 95651
- Suitable for beginner and intermediate rafters, this four-hour trip leaves daily at 9 a.m. from Camp Lotus and follows the South Fork of the American River on the Chili Bar Run. This package includes all necessary equipment, instruction and shuttle service to and from the meeting point.
- Note: Wetsuits may be required and are available to rent for an additional fee; call W.E.T. ahead of your scheduled trip or visit the online store.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Wednesday, July 10, through Sept. 30, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Must be at least 10 years old or older to participate. Subject to weather conditions, but trips will run rain or shine. Subject to the cancellation policy of W.E.T. River Trips; click here for more details. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms