By Travelzoo Staff
Travelzoo subscribers give Tahoe Paddle & Oar an overall 100% positive rating -- calling previous trips "awesome" and "a wonderful way to experience the lake." For $45 per person, go on a 2.5-hour paddleboard or kayak tour of Crystal Bay, and get a $10 voucher to use for a post-trip lunch -- a savings of $60 off the regular price.
Why we love it
- Tahoe Paddle & Oar earns an overall 100% positive rating from Travelzoo subscribers
- For $45 (reg. $105), embark on a scenic tour of Crystal Bay by paddleboard or kayak
- Float past natural hot springs and boulder mazes during this 4-mile trip that typically takes 2.5 hours
- Includes all gear and a $10 voucher to use toward lunch at Jason's Beachside Grille
July 1, 2013 - Sept. 1, 2013
Tahoe Paddle & Oar
8299 North Lake Blvd.
Kings Beach, CA 96143
- Take your pick of vessel and gear up for the four-mile ride, which is good for all skill levels with instruction and gear included. Paddle by natural hot springs, through huge boulder fields around Brockway Point and then into Crystal Bay as you admire the shoreline views of the Tahoe area.
- After your paddle, head lakefront to Jason's Beachside Grille with a $10 credit to use toward anything on the lunch menu.
The fine print
Due to the popularity only weekdays available. Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, July 1, through Sept. 1, 2013. Reservations by phone are required; call at least 7 days in advance of preferred tour date to get best availability. Tours run daily and begin at 9 a.m. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies. A minimum of 2 people is required for tours to operate. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Not valid July 4-7. Must know how to swim. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms