By Travelzoo Staff
Jillian's is "a grown-up place for dining, dancing [and] shooting pool," according to Gayot. For $29, regularly $80, two can stop by this downtown venue for billiards, beers and a bite to eat.
Why we love it
- For under $30, 2 can spend a night out at Jillian's
- Includes 1 hour of billiards, 2 beers & 2 apps
- Voted the best bar to shoot pool (SF Weekly)
- Located at the Metreon, near Moscone Center
July 12, 2013 - Jan. 12, 2014
Jillian's San Francisco
175 4th St.
San Francisco, CA 94103
- After an hour of pool, snack on any two appetizers (up to $18.50 value each) such as the steak quesadilla or golden calamari. Order two beers (up to $6.50 value each), such as a Stella Artois or Guinness.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Fri., July 12, through Jan. 12, 2014. Billiards tables available on a first-come, first-served basis; subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher per person; additional may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per party per visit. Not valid for pay-per-view or special events. Expired value only valid for billiards. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms