By Travelzoo Staff
When you're visiting Lake Tahoe this summer, make a stop at Animal Ark, just 25 miles north of Reno. This wildlife sanctuary boasts a perfect 5-star rating from TripAdvisor users and has more than 4,300 likes on Facebook. Two can get general admission for $9, regularly $19.
Why we love it
- 5-star rating from TripAdvisor users
- "Best of the Road" award (Rand McNally)
- Cheetah run was featured on the Discovery Channel
- Provides a safe haven for non-releasable wildlife
June 12, 2013 - Oct. 31, 2013
1265 Deerlodge Rd.
Reno, NV 89508
- Explore the 38-acre haven and learn about the animals it houses, including cheetahs, wolves, tigers and bears. Read more about them here. For just $3 more, two adults (ages 13 and up) and one child (ages 3-12) can visit for $12, regularly $25.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Friday, June 14, through Oct. 31, 2013. Children ages 2 and under are free. Valid for general admission only; does not cover any special events. Not valid on special event days. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms