By Travelzoo Staff
Hope Valley Outdoors offers guided, customized cross-country ski tours on more than 60 miles of trails just south of Tahoe -- and a short drive from Kirkwood Mountain Resort. With this exclusive Local Deal, Travelzoo subscribers can get a two-hour tour for $39, regularly $80.
Why we love it
- For $39, get a 2-hour cross-country ski package from Hope Valley Outdoors
- Save more than 50% off the regular value on this wintry activity
- Includes all gear and instruction and is great for all skill levels
- Get a group together: packages for 2 are $75 and $149 for 4
- Hope Valley has more than 60 miles of trails just south of Tahoe
Jan. 29, 2013 - March 17, 2013
Hope Valley Outdoors
Picketts Junction at the intersection of Hwy 88/89
See site for specific directions
Hope Valley, CA 96120
- Strap on the cross-country skis and follow a seasoned guide through the scenic countryside. Tours are fully customized to the group, so adventurists can choose the type of scene they'd like to experience, from quiet meadows to challenging peaks. Wildlife is abundant and tours typically showcase eagles, osprey, herons and possibly even bobcats.
- Get a group together and save even more with packages for two people priced at $75, or four people for $149 -- which saves more than 50%.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed as soon as the resort opens; call ahead to confirm opening. This deal is good until the resort closes in mid-March 2013; date subject to weather conditions. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your tour time to be fitted for equipment. Tours run daily at 11 a.m. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your reservation with less than 24 hours' notice. Must be 13 years old or older to use this deal. There must be a minimum of 4 people per tour for the tour to operate. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms