By Travelzoo Staff
For $39, Travelzoo subscribers can take one of two scenic rides on horseback with Sheridan Creek Equestrian Center. Two can go on an hourlong ride or one person can have a two-hour experience. Save more than 50% on either ride, both regularly $80.
Why we love it
- For $39, saddle up for a horseback trail ride in the scenic Lake Tahoe area
- 2 can take an hourlong, fully customizable ride
- Or, 1 person can take a 2-hour ride for the same price
- Buy multiple vouchers for a memorable group outing
- Rides run daily and the experience is suitable for all skill levels
Jan. 14, 2013 - May 15, 2013
Sheridan Creek Equestrian Center
551 Centerville Lane
Gardnerville, NV 89460
- Rides take place on the ranch, nestled in a picturesque valley in the shadow of the Sierra Nevadas and approximately 20 minutes from Lake Tahoe. This experience is private and can be fully customized; choose to gallop through open fields if you don't want the typical nose-to-tail trail ride.
- Rides run daily, and the experience is appropriate for all skill levels. You'll be provided all necessary equipment, including saddle and helmet, and instruction on riding fundamentals before setting out on horseback.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, Jan. 14, through May 15, 2013. Rides run 7 days a week. Reservations are required and must be made at least 48 hours in advance; subject to availability. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. Must be 4 or older. Subject to weather.
See all terms