By Travelzoo Staff
The annual Travel & Adventure Show at the Santa Clara Convention Center offers expert advice for your next big trip and fresh tips about new destinations. With this deal for $9, regularly $18, two people can spend a day entering giveaways, attending seminars and participating in travel-themed activities
such as climbing a 360-degree rock wall and
zip-lining over the entire exhibit.
Why we love it
- For $9, get 1-day admission for 2 people to the Travel & Adventure Show
- Top travel companies are on hand to help you plan your next vacation
- Enter to win travel packages and hear expert tips from professionals such as Rick Steves
- The show is held at the Santa Clara Convention Center
- Children 16 years old and younger are free with a paid adult
- Activities include zip-lining over the entire exhibit
Jan. 24, 2013 - Feb. 17, 2013
Travel & Adventure Show
Santa Clara Convention Center
5001 Great America Pkwy.
Santa Clara, CA 95054
Tel: 203-878-2577 Ext. 100
- This offer is good for either day of the show -- Saturday, Feb. 16, from 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. or Sunday, Feb. 17, from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Hear international experts including famed travel writer and television host Rick Steves, author of Rick Steves' European Guidebooks; actor and travel writer, Andrew McCarthy; and Patricia Schultz, author of "1,000 Places to See Before You Die." Attendees can also visit the Global Beats Stage for live music and dance performances representing destinations around the world.
The fine print
Event is on Saturday, Feb. 16, from 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. and Sunday, Feb. 17, 2013 from 11 a.m. - 4 p.m. Voucher is valid for 1 day only. Tickets are priced for adults 17 years old and older. Reservations are not required as this is a date-specific event and voucher is to be used as your ticket. Present voucher at the event entrance upon arrival. No refunds or exchanges. Not valid after event date. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms