By Travelzoo Staff
Save 60% on an exclusive overnight package for two at a charming Sonoma County ranch-style bed-and-breakfast in Cloverdale.
Why we love it
- Winner of the TripAdvisor 2013 Certificate of Excellence, Old Crocker Inn receives rave reviews
- Set on five acres, the peaceful inn is located on a hill overlooking vineyards and is near hundreds of wineries in the Dry Creek, Alexander, Russian River and Anderson valleys
- Guests receive daily freshly prepared breakfast, with specialties including house-made scones and quiche with sun-dried tomatoes and artichoke hearts
Old Crocker Inn
1126 Old Crocker Rd
Cloverdale, CA 95425
What's included & when
- Through April; blackout dates apply
- $129 per night in a deluxe room, Sunday-Thursday arrivals
- $259 for a two-night stay, any day of the week
- Bottle of wine at check-in
- Winery passport for tastings at more than 100 wineries
- Coupon for 15% discount on a full dinner with wine at Piacere Italiano
- Discounted hourlong in-room massage for $45 each (reg. $70)
Our team has negotiated great deals on restaurants, activities and spa services
in the Napa and Sonoma areas.
The fine print
Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 707-894-4000 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Not available on: Feb. 28; March 1-2, 7-9; April 25-27. Based on double occupancy. Maximum two adults per room. Children are not permitted. Deluxe rooms are named Stanford, Huntington, Hopkins, Judah, Crocker, Golden Spike, Jupiter or Clement. Parking is complimentary. This hotel is pet-friendly. Please click here to review the hotel’s pet policy. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms