By Melissa Stroud
Save nearly 50% on an overnight package for two at a hip, boutique hotel in Calistoga, nestled in Napa Valley.
Why we love it
- The Sunburst Calistoga boasts a retro-modern design, with vibrant green doors and marshmallow lounge sitting chairs
- Enjoy the therapeutic properties of the on-site hot springs while relaxing in the pool, wading pool or Jacuzzi, filled with natural mineral water
- An upgrade option includes spacious suite accommodations with a separate living room and tastings at Rombauer Vineyards -- famous for its chardonnay
The Sunburst Calistoga
1880 Lincoln St.
Calistoga, CA 94515
What's included & when
- Through May; rates vary within the travel period
- Stay Sundays-Thursdays in a Sunburst Queen Room for $99 per night through February or $129 March-May
- Opt for an upgraded King Suite for $149 nightly Sundays-Thursdays through February
- Continental breakfast
- Wi-Fi and parking
- Also available: Receive the above inclusions plus Reserve tastings for two at Rombauer Vineyards and $20 mini bar credit with upgraded King Suite accommodations. This package is $189 per night, Sundays-Thursdays March-May, or $399 for a two-night stay, Thursday-Saturday arrivals through May
Our team has negotiated great deals on exciting activities
and luxurious spa experiences
in the Napa and Sonoma areas.
The fine print
Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 707-942-0991 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Based on double occupancy. Maximum occupancy for Sunburst Queen room is two people. King Suites can accommodate up to two adults and two children 17 years of age and younger. Parking is complimentary. This hotel is not pet-friendly. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms