By Melissa Stroud
Escape to charming Glen Ellen, "comprised mostly of woodsy scenery and lovely byways" (Frommer's), with an exclusive 55%-off Sonoma Valley package for two.
Why we love it
- Jack London Lodge is in the heart of the village; guests can wander across the street to the gourmet market or nearby restaurants then use tasting passes to visit local wineries
- Jack London State Historic Park contains the fire-damaged ruins of the author's never completed home and "trails that skirt vineyards and meander through a forest" (Fodor's)
- Guests receive two complimentary drinks at the on-site saloon, which is packed with memorabilia from both the town and writer, known for novels "Call of the Wild" and "White Fang"
Jack London Lodge
13740 Arnold Drive
Glen Ellen, CA 95442
Tel: (707) 938-8510
What's included & when
- Through February; rates vary within the travel period and blackout dates apply
- $85 per night, Sundays-Thursdays
- $105 per night, Fridays
- Includes a Jack London State Park entry pass
- Tasting passes to three local wineries
- Two drinks at Jack London Saloon
- Purchase multiple vouchers to stay multiple nights
Our team has negotiated great deals on restaurants, activities and spa services
in the Napa and Sonoma areas.
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 707-938-8510 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. The office is open from 8:30 a.m. - 9 p.m. PST. Not available on: Nov. 27-29; Dec. 24-27, 29-31; Jan. 17, 19; Feb. 14, 16. Jack London State Historic Park is closed Tuesday and Wednesday; Dec. 1 - Feb. 5. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms