By Melissa Stroud
Ideally stationed on the bluffs overlooking both Bodega Bay harbor and headlands, Bodega Harbor Inn offers a quaint escape for two at nearly 55% off.
Why we love it
- The town of Bodega Bay is praised by The New York Times for its "dramatic beaches and rock formations just out to sea"
- The charming inn is walking distance to shops, art galleries and restaurants serving fresh seafood
- The property serves pastries and juices on weekends and has antique furnishings throughout
Bodega Harbor Inn
1345 Bodega Ave.
Bodega Bay, CA 94923
Tel: (707) 875-3594
What's included & when
- Through Feb. 28; rates vary within travel window and blackout dates apply
- $85 per night in a queen room, Sundays-Thursdays; $99 on Fridays (Sold Out)
- $99 per night in a king room, Sundays-Thursdays; $115 on Fridays
- Three wine-tasting passes for two to Sonoma County wineries
- Bottle of red or white wine at check-in
For $49, play a round of golf plus receive lunch with this local deal
at the nearby Links at Bodega Harbour (reg. $100).
The fine print
Update: The $99 queen room voucher for Friday arrivals is now sold out. With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 707-875-3594 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Nov. 8, 10, 27-28; Dec. 24-27, 29-31; Jan. 17, 26; Feb. 14, 16. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms