By Melissa Stroud
Retreat to Mendocino -- “the premier destination on California’s Northern Coast” (Frommer's) -- with an exclusive two-night escape that saves guests more than 45%.
Why we love it
- Stay in a historic mansion flanked by gardens just a short path from the beach
- Stroll the laid-back town, try a vintage in a winery or marvel at massive redwoods
- No two rooms are alike in this eclectic inn -- decor ranges from zen to Victorian
- The eco-conscious focus extends from natural bath products to organic cuisine
- The inn embraces Mendocino’s creative legacy with lobby displays by local artists
Didjeridoo Dreamtime Inn
44860 Main St.
Mendocino, CA 95460
What's included & when
- Travel Oct. 15 - Feb. 28
- For $129, stay two nights in guest rooms 65-69 with Sunday-Wednesday arrivals (Sold Out)
$149 with Thursday-Saturday arrivals (Sold Out)
For $60 more, stay in rooms 60-63 or 72-73 for larger accommodations and features that may include a private garden, four-poster bed or a claw-foot tub (vary by room)
Daily gourmet breakfast for two featuring organic, mostly local fare
The fine print
Update: The $129 2-night midweek voucher, $149 2-night weekend voucher and $209 2-night weekend voucher are now sold out. With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 707-937-6200 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Nov 28-30; Dec 27-28; Feb. 14-16. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms