By Travelzoo Staff
A coastal breeze, fresh seafood and crisp ocean air make Half Moon Bay an ideal retreat. Sneak away to Oceano Hotel & Spa with this $199 Travelzoo-negotiated package for two -- a savings of 35% on regular rates.
Why we love it
- Thirty miles south of San Francisco, this eco-friendly hotel is near the stunning coastal scene of Pillar Point Harbor. The San Francisco Examiner calls the area a "favorite spot for a true taste of California's coastal beauty."
- Along with views of the Half Moon Bay Harbor, suites feature deep soaking tubs and separate granite showers (reg. $294-$324 per night). A full-service spa offers relaxing treatments with organic products, and couples can buy one Swedish massage with a complimentary milk and honey bath, and get the second for 60% off.
- Use the $25 dining credit on light coastal fare like Dungeness crab cakes, Japanese pumpkin ravioli and baked chicken parmesan at Oceano Bar & Lounge. Spend the day at nearby Miramar Beach, check out the waves at the famous surf spot Mavericks, or go sailing, kayaking, hiking or biking.
Oceano Hotel & Spa
280 Capistrano Road
Half Moon Bay, CA 94019
What's included & when
- Aug. 6, 2013 - Feb. 15, 2014
- Half Moon Bay getaway for 2 at the 4-star Oceano Hotel & Spa at more than $100 off
$199 per night in an upgraded Deluxe Suite, Sundays-Thursdays, or $229, Fridays-Saturdays, Nov. 15 - Feb. 15
Also available: $229 per night, Sundays-Thursdays through Aug. 29
$25 to spend on food at Oceano Bar & Lounge
Bottle of wine (reg. $20)
Buy multiple vouchers to stay multiple nights
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 888-623-2661 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Dec. 28-31; Feb. 14. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms