By Travelzoo Staff
"The twin valleys that constitute California’s most famous wine country are, together, the second most visited attraction in the state (only Disneyland is more popular)," says Conde Nast Traveler. Take off for the more celebrated Napa Valley and settle into La Belle Epoque at more than 45% off current rates.
Why we love it
- Retreat for $279 for two nights in a standard room, many with original stained glass and antique furnishings. Two-night stays in larger suites are $359. Arrive any night of the week November-January.
- With this deal, savor daily breakfast at the recently renovated Victorian boutique inn. It also includes welcome sparkling wine and truffles along with four 2-for-1 tasting vouchers for area wineries.
- Located just a short walk from downtown Napa and the Oxbow Market, the property has earned an "excellent" rating on TripAdvisor with users praising it as "lovely, comfortable and beautiful." Napa Valley is easily accessible from San Francisco -- just 55 miles away.
La Belle Epoque
1386 Calistoga Ave.
Napa, CA 94559
What's included & when
- June 7, 2013 - Jan. 31, 2014
- Napa Valley escape for 2 at La Belle Epoque at 45% off
- 2-night stay for $279 in a standard room or $359 in a suite
- Includes 2 splits of sparkling wine and truffles upon arrival
- Daily breakfast and 2-for-1 wine tasting vouchers
- Arrive November-January
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 707-257-2161 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Nov. 13-17, 28-30; Dec. 24-31; Jan. 18-20. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms