By Travelzoo Staff
Deemed a "temple of nature" by naturalist John Muir, Yosemite National Park -- a World Heritage Site -- attracts outdoor lovers year-round with its waterfalls, granite peaks and towering forests. Save more than 35% on an exclusive, three-night getaway just five miles from the park's west gate entrance for $239.
Why we love it
- Updated yurts combine the fun of camping with conveniences like a private bathroom, satellite TV and full kitchen with a stove top, microwave and refrigerator. The massive canvas dwellings sleep up to four. Step outside to grill dinner on the deck's barbecue. After roasting some marshmallows, get cozy in the queen-size bed or the sleeper sofa.
- Upgrade to a meadow yurt for three nights for $259 or a yurt set along the scenic Tuolumne River for $299. Each River Yurt has a queen-size bed with a lofted twin bed and a sleeper sofa. These two types sleep up to five.
- The park is a playground for outdoor enthusiasts, including hikers, bikers, bird-watchers and nature photographers. Free walks with park rangers are offered year-round for visitors to learn more about Yosemite’s geology, plant life, early inhabitants and more.
- Yosemite is 2.5 hours from Sacramento and three hours from San Francisco.
31191 Hardin Flat Rd.
Groveland, CA 95321
What's included & when
- July 25, 2013 - Nov. 30, 2013
- Escape to Yosemite Lakes in the awe-inspiring wilderness of Yosemite National Park at more than 35% off
3-night stays are $239 in a hill yurt (reg. $357), $259 in a meadow yurt (reg. $417) or $299 in a river yurt (reg. $477), Oct. 1 - Dec. 29
- Each heated yurt features a queen bed, sleeper sofa, private bathroom, full kitchen and private deck with grill
Includes a 7-day Yosemite National Park pass (reg. $20)
Summer dates: Travel Aug. 20 - Sept. 28 and spend 3 nights in a hill yurt for $359 (reg. $507), a meadow yurt for $399 (reg. $567) or a river yurt for $439 (reg. $627)
The fine print
Update: Due to popularity, all Hill and River yurts are now sold out. Meadow yurts are still available except for the dates of Aug. 23-26. With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 877-570-2267 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Aug. 29-31; Sept. 1-2; Nov. 21-28. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. A $3 daily utility fee will be charged upon arrival and will be paid directly to the hotel. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms