By Travelzoo Staff
With Sonoma Wine Country as a backdrop, the coastal community of Jenner is idyllically nestled between the Russian River and Pacific Ocean. Slip away to the romantic Jenner Inn through June with this package that saves 55% on regular rates.
Why we love it
- The country-style property was originally constructed in 1904 to house workers of the local lumber mill. All of the guest rooms are individually decorated, and no two rooms are alike. For $99 per night, stay in a room with views of the garden or meadow, or opt for one with water views for $129 nightly. A bottle of wine is also included.
- Jenner Inn is situated near more than 10 beaches where guests can enjoy activities such as tide pooling, surfing and kayaking, and whale watching tours are available through April (fees apply). Over 200 wineries in the regions of the Russian River, Dry Creek and Alexander Valley are within one hour’s drive. The property is located off Highway 1, about 80 miles north of San Francisco.
10400 California 1
Jenner, CA 95450
What's included & when
- April 18, 2013 - June 30, 2013
- Sonoma escape for 2 at the quaint Jenner Inn at 55% off
- $99 per night in a room with garden or meadow views
- $129 per night in a room with views of the ocean or river
- Bottle of wine (reg. $30)
- Sonoma County was named the No. 1 Wine Destination in the U.S. (TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice 2012)
- Travel Sundays-Thursdays through June
The fine print
Note: If you call and reach the hotel's voicemail, please leave a message. The front desk will return your call as soon as possible. With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 707-865-2377 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. The best times to call are 9 a.m. - 9 p.m. PST daily. Not available on: May 26-27. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms