By Travelzoo Staff
Sneak away to the coastal village of Mendocino, which Sunset Magazine called the “Most Picturesque Town.” Take in the serenity of California wine country with this exclusive deal at Hill House Inn that saves more than 55% on regular rates.
Why we love it
- This $199 two-night package for two includes upgraded oceanview accommodations, a bottle of wine and two passes to the Mendocino Botanical Gardens.
- Hill House Inn is situated two blocks from the ocean and steps from the eclectic shops, galleries and wine tasting downtown. Blanketed by bountiful Victorian gardens and towering cypress trees, the country atmosphere is accented by rooms featuring brass beds and lace curtains. The charming inn and its surroundings were regularly showcased in the TV series “Murder, She Wrote.”
- Mendocino is a 3-hour drive north of San Francisco and 3.5 hours west of Sacramento.
The Hill House Inn
10701 Pallette Drive
Mendocino, CA 95460
What's included & when
- March 29, 2013 - Aug. 29, 2013
- Mendocino coast getaway for 2 to the Hill House Inn at more than 55% off
- $199 for 2 nights, arrive Sundays-Wednesdays through Aug. 28
- Stay in an upgraded room with Pacific Ocean views
- Bottle of wine (reg. $25)
- 2 tickets to Mendocino Coast Botanical Gardens (reg. $28)
- Complimentary continental breakfast and Wi-Fi
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly between 7:30 a.m. - 9 p.m. PT daily at 800-422-0554 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: April 14-15; May 26; July 3-4. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms