By Travelzoo Staff
Sneak away to the coastal village of Mendocino, which Sunset Magazine called the “Most Picturesque Town.” Take in the serenity of California wine country with this exclusive deal at Hill House Inn that saves more than 55% on regular rates.
Why we love it
- This $199 two-night package for two includes upgraded oceanview accommodations, a bottle of wine and two passes to the Mendocino Botanical Gardens. Make it a weekend getaway for $249 for two nights.
- Hill House Inn is situated two blocks from the ocean and steps from the eclectic shops, galleries and wine tasting downtown. Blanketed by bountiful Victorian gardens and towering cypress trees, the country atmosphere is accented by rooms featuring brass beds and lace curtains. The charming inn and its surroundings were regularly showcased in the TV series “Murder, She Wrote.”
- Mendocino is a 3-hour drive north of San Francisco and 3.5 hours west of Sacramento.
The Hill House Inn
10701 Pallette Drive
Mendocino, CA 95460
What's included & when
- March 8, 2013 - July 31, 2013
- Mendocino coast getaway for 2 to the Hill House Inn at more than 55% off
- $199 for 2 nights, arrive Sundays-Wednesdays through July 30
- $249 for 2 nights, arrive Thursdays-Saturdays through May 11
- Stay in an upgraded room with Pacific Ocean views
- Bottle of wine (reg. $25)
- 2 tickets to Mendocino Coast Botanical Gardens (reg. $28)
- Complimentary continental breakfast and Wi-Fi
The fine print
Update: April 19-20, 26-27 are now sold out. With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly between 7:30am-9pm daily at 800-422-0554 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: March 25-31; April 1-15; May 26; July 3. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms