By Travelzoo Staff
Ideally stationed in old town Bodega Bay on the bluffs overlooking both harbor and headlands, Bodega Harbor Inn offers a quaint escape for two at more than 50% off. This exclusive Travelzoo deal includes one night's accommodation, a bottle of wine and passes to explore the famed wineries of Sonoma County.
Why we love it
- Arrive Sundays-Thursdays for $79 per night, or check in on Friday or Saturday for $99 nightly. Travel through March 15.
- The property serves pastries and juices on weekends and offers in-room coffeemakers and individually appointed antique furnishings.
- The town of Bodega Bay is praised by The New York Times for its "dramatic beaches and rock formations just out to sea." There are nearby restaurants serving fresh seafood -- like Sandpiper known for clam chowder and crab stew -- and art galleries to browse. It is 1.5 hours from San Francisco and two hours from Sacramento.
Bodega Harbor Inn
1345 Bodega Ave.
Bodega Bay, CA 94923
Tel: (707) 875-3594
What's included & when
- Dec. 10, 2012 - March 15, 2013
- Romantic Bodega escape for 2 at more than 50% off
- $79 per night, Sundays-Thursdays; $99 nightly on weekends
- Includes 2 wine-tasting passes for 2 to Sonoma County wineries
- Includes a bottle of red or white wine at check-in
- Travel through March 15
- Also available: Visit The Links at Bodega Harbour to nab a $49 golf deal including lunch and cart rental (reg. $109)
Head 1.5 miles down Highway 1 to get a bird's-eye view of the hauntingly familiar Potter School House and St. Teresa's Church, immortalized in Hitchcock's "The Birds," filmed here in 1961.
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 707-875-3594 weekdays 9 a.m. - 9 p.m. PST to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Dec. 31; Jan. 19; Feb. 15-17. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms